Sunday, March 1, 2009

Introit

I decided to upgrade from Facebook notes and let them be mindless drivel the way they're supposed to be.

At the risk of sounding cheesy, I'm going to try to explain my concept. Sometimes minor and seemingly insignificant things are very telling about life. The mundane becomes monumental. Do I believe that my outlook on life has been changed by everyday occurences? Yes. That's what I'm going to try to convey.

This blog is going to give you a frightening insight into the way my mind works. You might want to stop now. I might be crazy. I'm going to try to portray life in a series of moments. There will be experiences, photos, poems, and God knows what else. I feel like things have more meaning once they are put into words.

I believe that every little thing has meaning. Its importance is up to interpretation.

That said, I believe that writing about it is pointless. I'm going to do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment